Starting October 1st we are open for SELF CONTAINED RV camping only. Units must possess own toilet/shower and grey water holding tanks. No tent camping available.
Washrooms and Office are closed, sites must be booked online to register and receive gate access code to enter the property.
Thank you and enjoy your stay.
Revised Cancellation & Refund Policy May 1st, 2020
COVID-19 Response for Prepaid Reservations
The community, traveler and staff safety are our top priority. Due to the ongoing pandemic and travelling restrictions Ucluelet Campground is closed from March 20th – Until June 7th.
UPDATE: Nightly camping and facilities will open June 8th, 2020.
We have a heightened cleaning and Health and Safety plan for Reopening following BC Provincial Health updates.
We realize your travel plans may have been impacted during this uncertain time and would like to offer our guests a flexible cancellation policy. Our new special response cancellation policy is as follows:
Guest must cancel 48 hours prior to date of arrival to receive full refund
· This policy will apply to any reservations made for any arrival date for the remainder of 2020
· Guests may cancel reservations by accessing their existing booking here: https://uclueletcampground.letscamp.ca/
· Our $35.00 Cancellation fee will be waived, if cancelling online you will receive a full refund and incur no penalty
· If you have booked using the online system, you must cancel yourself through the online system to receive a full refund
· If you booked by telephone or email with our front desk team please contact us by email to process your refund
· Alternatively, if you are able, we humbly suggest supporting small businesses during this time and let us offer you a Full Credit for the value of your reservation to be redeemed in he future. 2020 rates will be honored if you choose this option and we thank you greatly.
Ucluelet Campground would like to express gratitude to all front-line workers who are helping us stay safe during this time.
We wish our friends and guests continued good health.